The Center for Technology Licensing (CTL) is Cornell University's technology transfer office. We manage technology for Cornell's Ithaca campus, Weill Cornell Medical Colleges, Cornell Tech and the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station in Geneva.
Director, Technology Licensing, WCM Office
Brian is Director of the CTL office in NYC serving the Weill Cornell Medical College. He manages a portfolio of inventions focusing on oncology, metabolic diseases and endocrine disorders.
Prior to joining CTL, Brian served as Director of Intellectual Property for New York University's tech transfer office. He has also held positions at the University of Minnesota as a Licensing Associate; Heide, Hyde & O'Donnell as a European Patent Attorney; and Smith, Kline & French as a Research Chemist.
- PhD - Organic Chemistry, University of Leicester (Leicester, England)
- MSc - Intellectual Property, University of London (London)
- Member, Association of University Technology Managers
- Member, Licensing Executives Society
* Certified Licensing Professional