The Center for Technology Licensing (CTL) is Cornell University's technology transfer office. We manage technology for Cornell's Ithaca campus, Weill Cornell Medicine, Cornell Tech, and Cornell AgriTech in Geneva.
Series #1: Digital Health Innovations – What They Are, How to Protect Them, and Commercialization Strategies
March 12 — 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The term digital health has evolved over the years and includes various types of technologies, including telemedicine, digital therapeutics, mobile health, wearables, remote monitoring, etc. During the first session of the Weill Digital Health Series, our panel of experts will provide a snapshot of the industry, will talk about strategies to protect and commercialize digital health technologies, and will address the acceleration of the digital transformation.
- Kathryn Bowsher, Commercial Strategist, ACT ONE Healthcare
- Peter Fleischut, Sr VP & Chief Transformation Officer, Digital Health: Innovation Center, NY Presbyterian
- Jason Novak, Partner, Precision Medicine and Digital Health Practice Group, Haynes and Boone
- Roger Kuan, Partner, Chair – Precision Medicine and Digital Health Practice Group, Haynes and Boone
- Anshu Vaish, MD, Director, Data Science External Innovation Janssen Research & Development, LLC
- Lisa Placanica, Senior Managing Director, Center for Technology Licensing at Weill Cornell Medicine (WCM)
More information on Weill Digital Health Series: