The Center for Technology Licensing (CTL) is Cornell University's technology transfer office. We manage technology for Cornell's Ithaca campus, Weill Cornell Medicine, Cornell Tech, and Cornell AgriTech in Geneva.
Plants – Educational & Research Facilities
Educational & Research Facilities
- » College of Agriculture & Life Sciences (CALS)
- » Cornell AgriTech
- » Horticulture Department
- » Cornell Orchards – where the public can purchase many varieties of fresh Cornell fruits and fruit/vegetable products.
- » Viticulture & Enology Program
- » The National Apple Rootstock Breeding Program
- » Cornell Fruit