The Center for Technology Licensing (CTL) is Cornell University's technology transfer office. We manage technology for Cornell's Ithaca campus, Weill Cornell Medicine, Cornell Tech, and Cornell AgriTech in Geneva.
Current Job Openings at CTL
The Associate Director, Business Development and Licensing will be an experienced professional with a proven track record who will join CTL’s leadership team in New York City to drive comprehensive technology commercialization and industry partnership program. The candidate will serve as the primary liaison to establish rapport relationships with faculty and research staff in designated research areas. Learn more about this opportunity and application here.
This newly created role will provide a recent Ph.D. or Master’s graduate the opportunity to work full-time for up to three years to support Commercialization projects. The position will be based at Cornell’s main campus in Ithaca, NY, to join the Technology Initiatives and Outreach Team. Duties are primarily to support the administration of Ignite – Cornell’s gap funding suite of programs designed to accelerate the commercialization of Cornell innovations and the development of new ventures. Learn more about the main functions of the job on the Cornell Career page for the Innovation fellows.
Ignite Postdoc Technology Venture Opportunities
Next recruitment cycle in January 2023. Stay tuned!
Ignite Intern for Startups Opportunities
- Cornell Startup: Esper Biosciences Inc.
- Summer Internship
- Title: Molecular Biology Intern
- Description: The intern will aid in the development of a rapid point-of-care diagnostic test for Hepatitis C. The assay under development aims to solve a longstanding problem in Hepatitis C, wherein 60% of patients go untreated after initial diagnosis due to a lack of follow-up. Our rapid point-of-care test could empower medical professionals to provide single-visit diagnosis and immediate treatment initiation, providing treatment for those who would otherwise be lost from the system.
For more information and application, visit the official job posting here.
Current Job Openings at Cornell-licensed Startups
- Ava Labs, a Cornell licensed startup, has several positions available spanning from Business Operations, Engineering, Finance, Legal, Marketing, and Product.
Apply here https://boards.greenhouse.io/avalabs
- Embark, a Cornell licensed startup, has several job openings spanning from Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Product, Science, and Veterinary.
Apply here https://embarkvet.com/about/careers/
- Halomine, a Cornell licensed startup, has a Senior Scientist -Antimicrobial Materials and Chemistry opening (Ithaca, NY)
Apply here https://www.halomine.com/senior-scientist-01