The Center for Technology Licensing's (CTL) mission is to bring the University's scientific discoveries, technological innovations, and medical advances to the marketplace for societal benefit and to foster economic development within New York State and across the nation.
CTL is industry's link to Cornell's broad range of innovative research that is available for licensing. Over the years, Cornell technologies have been licensed to industry partners all over the world in support of Cornell's land-grant mission and to develop these technologies and plant varieties into products and services for public good.
Current Featured Technologies
- » Biomarkers for Predicting & Diagnosing Cancer/Metastasis
- » White Wine Grape ‘Aromella’
- » Generic Programmable Tag
- » Tethered Enzyme Technology (TET™) Point-of-Care Testing for Brain Injuries
- » Reversible Small Molecule Immunoproteasome Inhibitors
- » Red Wine Grape ‘Arandell’
- » Accommodating Intraocular Lens & Conversion Plate
Latest from CTLTweets by @Cornell_CTL