The Center for Technology Licensing (CTL) at Cornell University announced the launch of a new website providing a central resource for Cornell’s community and partners interested in intellectual property, translational funding, and new venture creation. With a fresh look and an improved user experience, the site is also mobile-responsive and accessible.
The new website places emphasis on innovators, entrepreneurs, and corporate partners, three of the office’s primary audiences, with the aim to provide clearer and easier navigation and a more organic flow.
Created with the user experience in mind, the site includes many new features to help them quickly and easily navigate and find the information they need. New features include:
“At CTL, we are passionate about the work we do, and we want our stakeholders to have a satisfactory navigation experience when visiting our website and to highlight new resources and tools available to the community,” said Alice Li, Executive Director at CTL. “This new website helps us to achieve that.”
- Quick access to Cornell’s portfolio of technologies
- Search for licensed startups by industry area
- A highlight of Ignite’s gap funding series for fast access to funding opportunities
- A technology commercialization process chart to facilitate the understanding of the innovators’ journey
- Programs, Events, and Outreach page, easy-to-navigate educational programming, additional funding opportunities, and the team’s outreach activities.
“With this new website, our goal is to reach more innovators and entrepreneurs and provide all the information they need to bring their innovations from the lab to the marketplace while attracting potential business partners to make this a reality,” said Lisa Placanica, Senior Managing Director at CTL@WCM.
CTL’s new website will regularly provide the latest information for the various stakeholders and CTL activities and milestones. Explore the new site today at https://www.ctl.cornell.edu.
Veronica Buezo Talavera
Manager, Digital Media & Marketing