- This event has passed.
Ask a VC webinar
October 11, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Have a burning question on venture capital you need answered? Join OUP for our third annual ‘Ask a VC’ webinar, a session where our partner TTOs can ask Managing Partners Marc Singer and Bill Harrington anything and everything about venture capital operations, decision-making, and the current investing environment.
Since this webinar aims to answer your questions on venture capital and startups, submit your questions early. Query areas could include:
• What should startups look for in their lead investors?
• What are ‘standard’ investment terms these days for startups? Does this vary by Seed vs. Series A?
• What are the common misconceptions you find that faculty members have about being a company founder?
• What does a well-known PI typically receive for founder’s equity?
• How do SPACs work, and what could they mean for university startups?
• What do you find are common misconceptions TTOs have about venture capital?
• What funding sources most commonly lead to a startup having a later successful venture capital financing round?
Marc and Bill will also take questions from the audience on the day of the webinar but sending your questions in advance will put them at the top of the queue.
This webinar is free to all of OUP’s academic institution partners. Register here.