- This event has passed.
CTL Enterprise Seminar – From Here to There: Financing and M&A Options for Emerging Growth Companies
November 6, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us on November 6 from 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. at the BioVenture eLab (1157 York Avenue) for an interactive session on financing options for companies.
Founded by a Cornellian, Brooks, Houghton is a merchant banking firm located in New York that focuses on debt and equity financing, strategic advisory and M&A, and direct investing.
4:00 – 4:30 pm Networking
4:30 – 5:30 pm Presentation and Q&A
5:30 – 6:00 pm Networking – Appetizers and drinks will be served.
About Brooks, Houghton and Company
Brooks, Houghton & Company, Inc. (“BHC”) is a merchant banking firm dedicated to providing corporate finance advisory services and direct investment to:
- Middle-market public and private companies
- Emerging growth companies
Founded in 1989, BHC emphasizes building long-term relationships with its clients by:
- Providing innovative corporate finance solutions and professional execution at a reasonable cost
- Taking a partnership approach with clients based upon mutual trust and responsibility
- Delivering independent, objective and discreet advice
Applying these principles, BHC has earned a reputation for providing high quality, reliable professional services to its corporate clients, investors and referral sources in the United States and internationally.
BHC’s merchant banking products and services include:
- Mergers and acquisitions advisory
- Debt and equity private placements through Brooks Houghton Securities, Inc. (BHS), a FINRA member
- Valuations and fairness opinions
- General corporate finance advisory
- Principal investments in debt capital
Venue: Bioventure eLab, 1157 York Ave. New York, NY 10065
Contact information: Lynda Inseque, Program Manager, Technology Initiatives & Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org