- This event has passed.
I-Corps Regional Course hosted by Cornell University
February 1 - February 9
In this 4.5-week virtual course (February 27 – March 29), researchers working on a deep tech innovation “get out of your comfort zone” and talk with customers (virtually) to identify the best product-market fit. You may apply with a team of 1-3 people. Teams may not split attendance between members. Please only include the members of your team that will be fully participating in the course. All team members are required to attend and participate fully in every course session and complete all coursework.
This is important for two reasons:
1) Course learning is cumulative
2) Only team members who personally complete the full course can be considered for NSF lineage and a nomination for national I-Corps Teams
Course opens for pre-course work: Monday, February 27
- Session 1: Monday, March 6 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Session 2a: Wednesday, March 8 TBD (1:1 meetings)
- Session 2b: Friday, March 10 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Session 3: Monday, March 13 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Session 4: Wednesday, March 15 TBD (1:1 meetings)
- Session 5a: Wednesday, March 22 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Session 5b: Monday, March 27 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Session 6: Wednesday, March 29 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM