- This event has passed.
Morgan Stanley Asia Women Who Inspire Series – Future Female Traders (Asia)
March 30 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Global institutions, cutting-edge hedge funds, and industry innovators all turn to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services, as we work to find new forms of investment to maximize returns.
Future Female Traders is a competition targeting female students interested in learning more about a career in finance, specifically the Sales & Trading function. Participants will have the opportunity to play the roles of a salesperson, a trader, and a fund manager, gaining valuable insights into what it might be like to work in these areas.
The simulated competition is open to university students from any discipline interested in starting their career in Asia.
Why should you attend?
- Gain valuable insights as you experience first-hand what it’s like to work in a Sales & Trading function.
- Practice the holistic skills needed to achieve success, not only achieving financial returns but building client relationships, managing risk, and maintaining composure and resilience.
Top performers will be eligible for:
- An opportunity to be fast-tracked in the upcoming internship applications
- Mentorship/coffee chats with Morgan Stanley Asia representatives
- Ongoing career support and guidance from the Morgan Stanley Asia Campus Team
NOTE: Registration open until March 19, 2023.