- This event has passed.
Weill Digital Health Series #3: Securing Financing and the Founders Experience
May 6, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Investment in the U.S. digital health sector has significantly increased from $7.5B in 2019 to $14.1B in funding in 2020 . With that number in mind, in the last session of the series, we bring together founders and investors to discuss the increased investors’ interest in digital health innovations, the investment opportunities, and the founders’ experience in this sector.
- Katie Baker, Director Innovation – Digital Care Delivery, Anthem, Inc.
- Michael Laskoff, Serial Entrepreneur; Founder, AbleTo, Inc.
- Alex Morgan, Partner, Khosla Ventures
- Asaf Zviran, CEO & CSO, C2i Genomics
- Lisa Placanica, Senior Managing Director, Center for Technology Licensing at Weill Cornell Medicine (WCM)