- This event has passed.
Morgan Stanley Asia Women Who Inspire Series – Women4Tech Challenge
March 29 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
The Women4Tech Challenge allows students to experience first-hand what our Morgan Stanley technologists do best – working collaboratively to solve unique and challenging problems.
Working in teams, participants will apply their combined skills to solve three problems designed by our global technologists. After completing all challenges, an overall winning team will be announced. In line with Morgan Stanley’s Values, the winning team will take into account not only the successful completion of each challenge but how teams worked together to achieve success!
Why should you attend?
- Discover how your technical skills can be applied to solve a variety of business problems
- Opportunity to connect with and expand your network across other technically minded women
- Ongoing career support and guidance from the Morgan Stanley Asia Campus Team
Top performing teams in the challenge will be eligible for:
- An opportunity to be fast-tracked in the upcoming internship applications
- Mentorship / coffee chats with Morgan Stanley female technologists
The Challenge is open to all students who are interested in starting their career in Asia.
NOTE: Registration open until March 19, 2023.